- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Severance tax collections continue to decline
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Build-A-Bear Sulley, Car Seat Adaptors, and Other Product Recalls
Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 19:57 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Sulley is a furry blue creature from the Monsters movies. Tracking label ending with 4384 or 4385 for USA and 4378 for Canada can be found on a sewn in label on the backside of the leg of the stuffed monster.
Consumers should return the item to any Build-A-Bear Workshop store to receive a coupon for any stuffed animal from Build-A-Bear Workshop.
Consumers can also contact Build-A-Bear at (866) 236-5683 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. CT Monday throughFriday, on Saturday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. CT and on Sunday between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT. or online atwww.buildabear.com. More info at www.recalls.org.
CAR SEAT ADAPTORS
Baby Jogger is recalling Car Seat Adaptor for Strollers sold nationwide and in Canada from June 2012 to June 2013. The car seat adaptor support bars can fail, posing a fall hazard.
The car seat adaptors come in three models and are used to secure a variety of infant car seats onto Baby Jogger strollers. A complete list can be found at www.recalls.org.
Consumers should contact Baby Jogger at (877) 506-2213 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET Monday through Fridayor online at www.babyjogger.com for free replacement support bars. More info at www.recalls.org.
Vitamix is recalling 64-Ounce Low Profile Blender Containers sold nationwide and in Canada from April 2012 to August 2013. The blade can break, creating a laceration hazard.
The recall involves Vitamix 64-ounce Low-Profile containers with blade part number 103208 A and blade date codes 03-12 (March 2012) through 07-13 (July 2013). The blade part number and date code are laser etched onto the top of the blade at the bottom of the container.
Consumers should contact Vitamix at (888) 350-4386 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET on Saturdays or online at www.ContainerBladeRecall.com for instructions on how to send back the container (without the lid or any accessories) to the firm for a free repair. More info at www.recalls.org.