- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Guest Column
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Eternal Wonder': Pearl Buck's Last Novel Manuscript Discovered in Texas Storage Unit
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- BOOK REVIEW: Part 4 of Review of David Stockman's 'The Great Deformation': Social Security, Glass-Steagall, 'Hayseed Coalition', Subprime Crony Capitalism
Ona Speedway Under New Management
August 31st is “Youth Sports Night.” We are inviting all area youth football players and cheerleaders to participate. Athletes who wear their jersey/uniform will receive free admission and be invited onto the track before the race where they can view and touch race cars.
According to the new manager, "We will line up the cars and let the youngsters give the command, “Drivers, start your engines.” We will be racing Ucars, V6s, Hobby Stocks, Classics, and Sport Mods.
Late Models will race September 14th.
Admission prices remain the same. General admission for adults is $10, 11-17 is $7, kids 10 and under are free.