- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- Scheme involving thousands of prescription pain pills ends in jail time for Logan brothers
Smokey Joe's Making Huntington Stop at MU
Greenbrier Valley Theatre on tour will perform 39 iconic 50s and 60s rock and roll hits in “Smokey Joe’s Café,” Sunday , September 8, at Marshall University’s Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center.
Tickets are $20, seniors/children $15 and students $5. They are available by calling (304) 696-2787.
This production is directed by Cathey Sawyer*, with musical direction by Kermit Medsker*, choreography by Donald Laney, and lighting design by E. Tonry Lathroum. The cast includes Lea Anderson*, Tamala Baldwin*, Matt Falber*, George Harris*, Hannah McGinley, Robert Wallace*, Erin Whitcomb and Jason Williams*.