- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Huntington Councilwoman Meets Hillary Clinton
- Virginia man pleads guilty to defrauding The Greenbrier through cancer scheme
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Huntington Fire Department now carrying life-saving medication for opioid overdoses
Model, Photographer Duo Compete in National Juried Museum Exhibit Tonight
Neither will divulge the new photograph in competition. The only hint would relate to an art deco motif.
The duo won a blue ribbon in the Groundbreaking show on behalf of the Boyd County Library in August.
Prior to the win, Hayes said, "I am much more excited to be able to help my beautiful muse finally achieve a life long dream of first having her portraits in a gallery show & now having a portrait in a museum."
“It does not get more prestigious than this”, beamed Ms. Littlepage following the victory in the “Groundbreaking Image” reception Friday, August 2, at the Highlands Museum. “You know you have made it”, she added, noting that her mother and grandmother were able to see it.
“People came up to me during the show to say congrats for winning” the professional model and cosplayer said. The portrait titled “Treasure Awaits” has her opening a treasure chest on a beach reading a book.
Having added cosplaying (Sailor Moon, Catwoman and Emma Frost) to her portfolio, Littlepage specializes in vintage, often art deco concepts and “pin-up” styles.
She served as the MC of the 2013 Appalachian Film Festival at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center, has several independent motion picture roles under consideration, and additional comic con appearances in the works, too, signing original illustrations of herself by a renowned comic book artist.