- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 31, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 30, 2015
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 24, 2015
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
Model, Photographer Duo Compete in National Juried Museum Exhibit Tonight
Neither will divulge the new photograph in competition. The only hint would relate to an art deco motif.
The duo won a blue ribbon in the Groundbreaking show on behalf of the Boyd County Library in August.
Prior to the win, Hayes said, "I am much more excited to be able to help my beautiful muse finally achieve a life long dream of first having her portraits in a gallery show & now having a portrait in a museum."
“It does not get more prestigious than this”, beamed Ms. Littlepage following the victory in the “Groundbreaking Image” reception Friday, August 2, at the Highlands Museum. “You know you have made it”, she added, noting that her mother and grandmother were able to see it.
“People came up to me during the show to say congrats for winning” the professional model and cosplayer said. The portrait titled “Treasure Awaits” has her opening a treasure chest on a beach reading a book.
Having added cosplaying (Sailor Moon, Catwoman and Emma Frost) to her portfolio, Littlepage specializes in vintage, often art deco concepts and “pin-up” styles.
She served as the MC of the 2013 Appalachian Film Festival at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center, has several independent motion picture roles under consideration, and additional comic con appearances in the works, too, signing original illustrations of herself by a renowned comic book artist.