- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- SPORTS OP-ED: International sport has reached a tipping point it can no longer ignore
Model, Photographer Duo Compete in National Juried Museum Exhibit Tonight
Neither will divulge the new photograph in competition. The only hint would relate to an art deco motif.
The duo won a blue ribbon in the Groundbreaking show on behalf of the Boyd County Library in August.
Prior to the win, Hayes said, "I am much more excited to be able to help my beautiful muse finally achieve a life long dream of first having her portraits in a gallery show & now having a portrait in a museum."
“It does not get more prestigious than this”, beamed Ms. Littlepage following the victory in the “Groundbreaking Image” reception Friday, August 2, at the Highlands Museum. “You know you have made it”, she added, noting that her mother and grandmother were able to see it.
“People came up to me during the show to say congrats for winning” the professional model and cosplayer said. The portrait titled “Treasure Awaits” has her opening a treasure chest on a beach reading a book.
Having added cosplaying (Sailor Moon, Catwoman and Emma Frost) to her portfolio, Littlepage specializes in vintage, often art deco concepts and “pin-up” styles.
She served as the MC of the 2013 Appalachian Film Festival at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center, has several independent motion picture roles under consideration, and additional comic con appearances in the works, too, signing original illustrations of herself by a renowned comic book artist.