- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Mayor Williams Receives USCM Grant for West Edge Factory Solar Training
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Huntington Council Releases Agenda for June 27 Meeting
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
Single Car Crash Kills Huntington Man
According to PFC S. Hudson, Jason Steger, 36, the driver, had been headed east on Waverly Road when he "lost control of the vehicle and struck a light support pole located in the median of the roadway."
The Huntington Police Department, Huntington Fire Department, and Cabell County EMS responded to the scene. The victim was transported to Cabell/Huntington Hospital where he was pronounced dead as a result of crash injuries.
The exact cause of the crash remains under HPD investigation, the release said.