- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- REVIEW: "Theory" Imspires not Giving Up and Necessity of More than just You
Single Car Crash Kills Huntington Man
According to PFC S. Hudson, Jason Steger, 36, the driver, had been headed east on Waverly Road when he "lost control of the vehicle and struck a light support pole located in the median of the roadway."
The Huntington Police Department, Huntington Fire Department, and Cabell County EMS responded to the scene. The victim was transported to Cabell/Huntington Hospital where he was pronounced dead as a result of crash injuries.
The exact cause of the crash remains under HPD investigation, the release said.