- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
Single Car Crash Kills Huntington Man
According to PFC S. Hudson, Jason Steger, 36, the driver, had been headed east on Waverly Road when he "lost control of the vehicle and struck a light support pole located in the median of the roadway."
The Huntington Police Department, Huntington Fire Department, and Cabell County EMS responded to the scene. The victim was transported to Cabell/Huntington Hospital where he was pronounced dead as a result of crash injuries.
The exact cause of the crash remains under HPD investigation, the release said.