- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 20, 2014
- Four People Arrested following Seizure of Heroin, Cash
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Jewel City JAMboree to feature national and local musicians
- Southwest Ohio Violent Crimes Task Force Successful in First Year of Operation
Single Car Crash Kills Huntington Man
According to PFC S. Hudson, Jason Steger, 36, the driver, had been headed east on Waverly Road when he "lost control of the vehicle and struck a light support pole located in the median of the roadway."
The Huntington Police Department, Huntington Fire Department, and Cabell County EMS responded to the scene. The victim was transported to Cabell/Huntington Hospital where he was pronounced dead as a result of crash injuries.
The exact cause of the crash remains under HPD investigation, the release said.