- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
Single Car Crash Kills Huntington Man
According to PFC S. Hudson, Jason Steger, 36, the driver, had been headed east on Waverly Road when he "lost control of the vehicle and struck a light support pole located in the median of the roadway."
The Huntington Police Department, Huntington Fire Department, and Cabell County EMS responded to the scene. The victim was transported to Cabell/Huntington Hospital where he was pronounced dead as a result of crash injuries.
The exact cause of the crash remains under HPD investigation, the release said.