- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- DEVELOPING... Warming Stations Open, Downed Trees Block Roads
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- UPDATED: Thousands still without Power in Cabell, WV
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 4, 2015
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
Artist Seeks Help for NYC Exhibit
Frazer wrote, "I have had a love for Art since I was a young child. I started at three years old drawing the Charlie Brown characters from the Sunday Comics. Throughout my childhood and teen years I continued to draw, developing a love for Comic Book style Art. I began taking summer Art classes during middle school to broaden my skills. My relationship with Art was felt deeply. I truly wanted to find a way to make Art a career. In the area I grew up in, Art was not accepted as a job. So after being repeatedly told, "Creating Art is no way to make money", I began to give up on my dream as an Artist. I started working the typical 9-5 feeling very unsatisfied with the direction my life was headed. Drinking became my way to find happiness and to fill an empty void I had felt for a long time. After many years of struggle and Alcoholism, I came to the light. This path has a new meaning to me and Art has found it's way back into it. Life and Art are now one in the same. "Art to me is overcoming fear and finding compromise."