- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Toxic TCE Released to Huntington's Air Sept. 11-15, 2008, per EPA Settlement; Authorities not Immediately Notified of Release
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
Manning Joins Thundering Herd Football Program
Tuesday, September 3, 2013 - 15:01 Special to HNN Provided by Herd Zone
Manning appeared in eight games for the Hokies in 2012, totaling four tackles and an interception on the season. He was listed as the starter at cornerback in VT’s June depth chart.
The Miami, Fla. native attended Miami Central, the same high school that produced Thundering Herd quarterback Rakeem Cato and wideout Tommy Shuler.
Manning was a second-team all-state 6A selection during his senior season of high school and was ranked the 11th-best cornerback in the country and the 27th-best player in Florida by Rivals.com.
“We’re extremely excited for Donaldven to join our program,” said Doc Holliday. “He will be a tremendous asset to our secondary and I know that Coach (Chuck) Heater is excited to start working with him.”
Marshall will be back in action Saturday as Gardner-Webb visits for a 6:30 p.m. kickoff Saturday night.