- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Pro-Life Leaders Cole and Armstead to Address Pro Life Crowd
- Marshall to host 44th annual speech and debate tournament for high school students
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Attorney General Morrisey Hails Historic and Unprecedented Victory Against EPA
- Del. Miller First GOP Woman to Preside over House of Delegates
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- Dinosaur Display this Weekend at Big Sandy Arena
Graduate Student Receives McManus Fellowship
"My primary role will be in the spring when the Legislature is in session," Epling said. "It'll be a lot of sitting in on committee meetings, taking notes, doing research for proposed legislation and presenting bills."
Epling, who is from Gallipolis, Ohio, earned her undergraduate degree in 2004 from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.
The fellowship is named for Lew McManus, who served in the West Virginia House of Delegates from 1966 to 1976, including three terms as speaker.