- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
Graduate Student Receives McManus Fellowship
"My primary role will be in the spring when the Legislature is in session," Epling said. "It'll be a lot of sitting in on committee meetings, taking notes, doing research for proposed legislation and presenting bills."
Epling, who is from Gallipolis, Ohio, earned her undergraduate degree in 2004 from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.
The fellowship is named for Lew McManus, who served in the West Virginia House of Delegates from 1966 to 1976, including three terms as speaker.