- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
Graduate Student Receives McManus Fellowship
"My primary role will be in the spring when the Legislature is in session," Epling said. "It'll be a lot of sitting in on committee meetings, taking notes, doing research for proposed legislation and presenting bills."
Epling, who is from Gallipolis, Ohio, earned her undergraduate degree in 2004 from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.
The fellowship is named for Lew McManus, who served in the West Virginia House of Delegates from 1966 to 1976, including three terms as speaker.