- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- WV PSC Warns of Utility Billing Scam
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
Graduate Student Receives McManus Fellowship
"My primary role will be in the spring when the Legislature is in session," Epling said. "It'll be a lot of sitting in on committee meetings, taking notes, doing research for proposed legislation and presenting bills."
Epling, who is from Gallipolis, Ohio, earned her undergraduate degree in 2004 from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.
The fellowship is named for Lew McManus, who served in the West Virginia House of Delegates from 1966 to 1976, including three terms as speaker.