- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Highlawn Pastor Posted Explanation on Facebook in October
Final Draft of Marshall Master Plan to be Reviewed at September 9 Open House
All members of the university and Huntington communities are invited to attend, said Dr. Karen Kirtley, Marshall's senior vice president of administration.
"This will be a final opportunity to see the plan before it is presented to our Board of Governors," Kirtley said.
The Campus Master Plan will be presented to the Marshall University Board of Governors Oct. 30 and subsequently the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission. Further information on the planning process can be found on the Marshall University website at www.marshall.edu/mplan. -