- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Day Four: Johnson Returns To Head Table After Two-Year Absence
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson Celebrates Sixth Title With Eye On A Seventh
- Fan celebration planned before Marshall-WVU basketball game
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan; Slkatepark Plans Now Added
Sept. 19 Workshop at RCBI To Focus on Innovation, Technology
The first two workshops in the series were conducted at the RCBI Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centers in Bridgeport and Charleston in July and August. Additional workshops are scheduled Oct. 17 in the Eastern Panhandle (location to be determined) and Nov. 21 at the RCBI Bridgeport Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center.
The workshops are part of the WVSBDC Innovation and Technology (In-Tech) program. In-Tech assists inventors and technology-based entrepreneurs in creating and taking to market new or innovative products. They’re intended to introduce participants to key commercialization issues like intellectual property, alternative finance, prototyping, and feasibility.
After completing the workshop, interested entrepreneurs or business owners may schedule an appointment with a member of the WVSBDC In-Tech team for confidential one-on-one coaching sessions on product and business development
There is a $35-per-person fee per workshop. Registration for the Huntington workshop is required by Sept. 17. To register, visit the WVSBDC Training Calendar at www.wvsbdc.com or contact Justin Gaull at 304-957-2084, Justin.M.Gaull@wv.gov.