- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan
- Police seized hundreds of thousands in cash, firearms and pills during investigation
- Huntington Mayor's Dad, Dr. Don Williams Passes
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
Kids Chopped Cooking Contest at Putnam Farmers' Market
Kids participate by using mystery ingredients and anything else the contestant wants to use. They will make the following dishes: an appetizer, main course, and dessert. There will be 3 judges judging each dish after the dish is prepared. The judges decide one of the contestant's dish does not meet the taste of their palette; the contestant gets "CHOPPED".
There will be two age groups. Children 10 and under will compete at 5:00 pm followed by children 11 and older at 6:00 pm. All participants will receive a trophy and a complimentary apron. The winners of each age group will receive a free $25 gift certificate for Walmart.