- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Guest Column
- Uranium Hexafluoride Truck Incident in 2009 Closed I-64; Incident in 2013 on I-81
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
Huntington City Council Agenda Sept. 9
The agenda include the second reading (public hearing) of an amendment to council rules that moves the Good and Welfare portion of the meeting to the end of the agenda. Speaking time remains five minutes. The reason is to allow those who have business with the city to conduct it as quickly as possible.
A PDF copy of the full agenda can be downloaded below.
- Council Agenda (358.67 KB)