- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
Sinbad at Arena Oct. 4
Sinbad is internationally known for his starring appearances in hit movies like “Jingle All the Way”, playing opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger; “Houseguest” co-starring the late Phil Hartman, and let’s not forget his film debut “Necessary Roughness”. He has starred in the television sitcom “A Different World” as well as his own series, “The Sinbad Show”. Sinbad has even written a self-help book entitled “Sinbad’s Guide to Life: (Because I Know Everything)”.
As an intermediary to community focused technology solutions, Sinbad believes no one should be left behind in training and education. He has served as a spokesperson for the National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering (NACME) encouraging minorities to pursue studies in science, math and engineering. Showing his appreciation for our armed servicemen, the comedian/actor has participated on USO tours and performed at the USO of Hampton Roads 2006 Patriotic Festival. Sinbad has appeared on the FX Television series “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”. Also, his long awaited stand-up special aired on Comedy Central this past February. Most recently, Sinbad was seen in the third season of NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice