- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- Police seized hundreds of thousands in cash, firearms and pills during investigation
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- Huntington Mayor's Dad, Dr. Don Williams Passes
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
Post-Harvest Handling of Fruits and Vegetables
This is a second training in a four-part series called "Ready for Market" sponsored by Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education (SARE). This training is free and open to everyone regardless of affiliation with MOVE growers association. MOVE Board of Directors will give a brief overview of their marketing structure and be available to accept new membership or answer membership questions at this training. For more information about MOVE, please contact Al Darmin at email@example.com.
Monday, September 16th, 6:00 p.m. at Buffalo High School in Buffalo, WV
To pre-register for the meeting, please call the WVU-Putnam County Extension Office at 304-586-0217.