- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Home Builders, Realtors Applaud Melvin Watt's Senate Confirmation as Director of Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Highlawn Pastor Posted Explanation on Facebook in October
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Test Builds On Gen-6 Development
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Target Floor Lamps
Thursday, September 5, 2013 - 20:16 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall includes white plastic, turned-spindle design floor lamps with white fabric drum lamp shades and two 3-way pull-chain switches. The model number PL1071 is located on a sticker on the bottom of the lamp.
Consumers should return the lamp to any Target store for a full refund.
Consumers can also contact Target at (800) 440-0680 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT Monday through Friday or online at www.target.com. More info and www.recalls.org