- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Eternal Wonder': Pearl Buck's Last Novel Manuscript Discovered in Texas Storage Unit
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- Guest Column
- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- Poor Shooting Dooms Marshall at Penn State
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Devil's Son': WV Native's Novel Focuses on Cap Hatfield, Who Ended the Famous Feud Between the Hatfields and McCoys
WV Campaign for Liberty Urges Stop the War
“Despite overwhelming opposition from the American people, President Obama and the Congressional leadership of both parties want to involve the United States in yet another war. The Administration has not made the case how intervention is in the national security interest of the United States, and we are repeatedly told that any actual evidence is ‘classified.’ To make matters worse, the President has only reached out to Congress and the American people in the most condescending manner possible, claiming he reserves the right to act no matter what Congress decides.
“The American government is already bankrupt; it cannot afford to waste more money on another unnecessary and unconstitutional war.
“Not one person calling for war has mentioned how it will be paid for. It’s time for our elected leaders to listen to the American people and the Founding Fathers’ advice and stay out of the internal affairs of other nations. I urge Members of Congress to listen to their constituents and vote ‘No.’”
It is vitally important that West Virginians contact their congressional representatives and urge them to vote “NO” on any military action in Syria.
So call them today and tell them to vote NO on any military action in Syria.
Contact them today, and urge your friends and family to do so as well.
Thank you for all you do to preserve Liberty and the Constitution in West Virginia.