- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 3, 2013
- Additive Manufacturing Class at RCBI offers Overview of 3D Printing
- Students Fueling Success of Cabell County Schools Farm to School Effort
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- Rice to Host Marshall in 2013 Football Championship Game
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- CD REVIEW: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Releases All-Sibelius Album Featuring Symphony No. 6 in D Minor, Symphony No. 7 in C Major and Tone Poem 'Tapiola'
- Huntington City Council Agenda
Dancing with Local Stars Set Oct. 26 at BSSA
With the funds raised the night of the event, Ebenezer is sure to follow through with their mission in providing quality healthcare to those in need! Please come out and cheer your favorite star to victory! Tickets are on sale at the Big Sandy Superstore Area starting September 6th through the evening of October 26th. Corporate tables and sponsorships can be purchased through Ashley Thompson, chairperson of the event (contact her at 304.529.0753 ext. 142 or firstname.lastname@example.org).