- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
Dancing with Local Stars Set Oct. 26 at BSSA
With the funds raised the night of the event, Ebenezer is sure to follow through with their mission in providing quality healthcare to those in need! Please come out and cheer your favorite star to victory! Tickets are on sale at the Big Sandy Superstore Area starting September 6th through the evening of October 26th. Corporate tables and sponsorships can be purchased through Ashley Thompson, chairperson of the event (contact her at 304.529.0753 ext. 142 or email@example.com).