- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Michigan International Speedway Test Helps Prepare Gen-6 Car for 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Marshall Medical Outreach teams with Cabell Huntington Hospital for women’s health event
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
Dancing with Local Stars Set Oct. 26 at BSSA
With the funds raised the night of the event, Ebenezer is sure to follow through with their mission in providing quality healthcare to those in need! Please come out and cheer your favorite star to victory! Tickets are on sale at the Big Sandy Superstore Area starting September 6th through the evening of October 26th. Corporate tables and sponsorships can be purchased through Ashley Thompson, chairperson of the event (contact her at 304.529.0753 ext. 142 or email@example.com).