- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- Toxic TCE Released to Huntington's Air Sept. 11-15, 2008, per EPA Settlement; Authorities not Immediately Notified of Release
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
Huntington Police Search for Burglary Suspect
According to Lt. John Williams, as the suspect entered the home through a rear window, the owner discharged his weapon several times at the intruder who then fled back out the point of entry. There was no evidence the intruder was struck by gunfire,
Officers attempted to track the suspect with a K-9, but the trail stopped several blocks north of the home. Home owner was not hurt, Suspect is described as a w/m, 5’9”, skinny build, in his 20’s with short hair, he was wearing a dark t shirt and jeans. Anyone with information on this is asked to call 304-696-4444.