- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Former Mayor Kim Wolfe Breaks Silence; Williams Takes Credit for Foundations Laid in Wolfe Administration
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Another Mexican national sentenced to federal prison for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Mayor Williams Thanks Mayor Wolfe
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Barboursville Holds Christmas Parade; Santa, Elsa, Marching Bands IMAGES
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Huntington 2010 TCE Air Violations Consent Order for $300,000 Fine, Alleged Criminal Penalties for Non-Reporting Dropped for Exceeding Limits
Health effects of excessive TCE exposure include (according to EPA) are:
One study reported that increased risk of several health effects (e.g., anemia, arthritis, skin rashes) was associated with TCE exposure of children, with the highest elevated risk for hypertension (high blood pressure) in 9-18 year-old girls (22). Another study reported increased incidence of autism spectrum disorders in children living in areas with the highest quartile (25%) levels of TCE in air measured in this study.
One case of acute exposure of a teenage boy reported symptoms of loss of consciousness, fever, tremors, cardiac sinus tachycardia, and kidney damage (24)
Neurobehavioral effects in children exposed to TCE in drinking water have been reported in one
study. A clinical case series study of individuals of varying ages from three states found significant neurological or cognitive defects (e.g. sensory defects, tremor, and reflex abnormalities) in childrenand adults exposed to TCE and other organic solvents in drinking water (37).
A copy of the just released document can be downloaded as a PDF.
- HUNTINGTON TCE EMISSIONS (338.92 KB)
- TCE AIR VIOLATIONS EFFECTS CHILDREN AND ADULTS FROM EPA (74.06 KB)