- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Queen Elsa Appears Saturday
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
UPDATED: Mayor Williams Comment on WV-DEP Defering Questions to City of Huntington on Pretreatment of Waste, Pink Goo Photo, TCE Hal Greer Disposal
"The pink material in the image you sent us was investigated by the City of Huntington, so you should check with them regarding what it is and where it came from.
Also, you probably should ask them about the TCE material disposal that you asked about. We believe that was permitted through them.
Again, wastewater treatment plants that process 5 million gallons of wastewater a day have pre-treatment authority, which means they can issue their own permits and issue their own fines when those permits are not met. There are nine such wastewater treatment facilities in the state that have pre-treatment author
Referring to the Draft Consent Order obtained by the Herald Dispatch, late tonight, Huntington Mayor Steve Williams told HNN:
"I'm not going to violate a confidential communication with a customer when all that is being discussed is a working draft. Every customer I have needs to trust that our regulatory process is confidential until a final determination is made. We aren't anywhere close to that point yet.
"I believe this is a living example of the public has the right to know. They have the right to know ALL the information when it is fully and completely established. The Board still has yet to establish and comprehend all the facts. We look forward to completing our investigation."