- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- Scheme involving thousands of prescription pain pills ends in jail time for Logan brothers
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- Chants of 'We Are ... Marshall' planned nationwide as Herd battles Rice in Conference USA title game
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
NASCAR Number for Wed. Sept. 11, 2013
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 10:39 By Reid Spencer NASCAR Wire Service
Kevin Harvick won the first two races at the 1.5-mile track in 2001 and 2002. Ryan Newman followed with a victory in a Penske Racing Dodge in 2003. Dale Earnhardt Jr. went to Victory Lane in 2005. Three years later, Kyle Busch beat Jimmie Johnson to the stripe in a two-lap run to the finish.