- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Guest Column
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Eternal Wonder': Pearl Buck's Last Novel Manuscript Discovered in Texas Storage Unit
- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- BOOK REVIEW: Part 4 of Review of David Stockman's 'The Great Deformation': Social Security, Glass-Steagall, 'Hayseed Coalition', Subprime Crony Capitalism
UPDATED: Missing Cabell County Library Documents Under Investigation; Legal Ad Allegedly Published Early
"The LRS for this project has notified me that he is investigating the cause for the missing documents at the library. I will let you know when I hear something."
The LRS, licensed remediation specialist is Rick Helmadollar of ARCADIS 111-D, Sanders Lane, Bluefield, Va.
A library aide in the presence of a HNN reporter left him a message Monday, Sept. 9, too.
At 5 p.m. a spokesperson for the library called and indicated that a representative of ARCADIS told them that the legal ad was published in error and that the WV DEP made revisions that prevented the sending of the documents to the library.
HNN contacted Delegate Doug Reynolds about the alleged incorrect publication date. Reynolds said,
"I forwarded it to the publisher.'