- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Severance tax collections continue to decline
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
- Halloween costumes sought for children at area community centers
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Safe Routes to School project completed at Southside Elementary School
Huntington Man Charged with Wanton Endangerment after Gunshot Fired Near Enterprise Rent a Car
Clay Timothy Slash, 56, then walked west in the middle of 3rd Ave. towards Turnpike Ford, yelled at several employees there before Huntington Police Department units arrived and arrested him without further incident.
Slash (56) was transported to HPD for processing. He will be charged with Wanton Endangerment (Felony) in relation to this incident. A small caliber handgun was recovered at the scene of arrest, the release said.