- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Ohio Woman Found Guilty of 2009 Antifreeze Murder, Sentenced to 15 Years to Life
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
Huntington Man Charged with Wanton Endangerment after Gunshot Fired Near Enterprise Rent a Car
Clay Timothy Slash, 56, then walked west in the middle of 3rd Ave. towards Turnpike Ford, yelled at several employees there before Huntington Police Department units arrived and arrested him without further incident.
Slash (56) was transported to HPD for processing. He will be charged with Wanton Endangerment (Felony) in relation to this incident. A small caliber handgun was recovered at the scene of arrest, the release said.