- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
Huntington Man Charged with Wanton Endangerment after Gunshot Fired Near Enterprise Rent a Car
Clay Timothy Slash, 56, then walked west in the middle of 3rd Ave. towards Turnpike Ford, yelled at several employees there before Huntington Police Department units arrived and arrested him without further incident.
Slash (56) was transported to HPD for processing. He will be charged with Wanton Endangerment (Felony) in relation to this incident. A small caliber handgun was recovered at the scene of arrest, the release said.