- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Slow in October but Remain Higher Than a Year Ago
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Nothing less than a complete commitment to safety at Hanford is acceptable
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Huntington Plans 12 Days of Christmas Celebration
- Services Held for Late WSAZ News Icon
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marshall No. 24 in College Football Playoff Rankings
- Suit Planned over Hanford Chemical Vapor, Radiation
Huntington Man Charged with Wanton Endangerment after Gunshot Fired Near Enterprise Rent a Car
Clay Timothy Slash, 56, then walked west in the middle of 3rd Ave. towards Turnpike Ford, yelled at several employees there before Huntington Police Department units arrived and arrested him without further incident.
Slash (56) was transported to HPD for processing. He will be charged with Wanton Endangerment (Felony) in relation to this incident. A small caliber handgun was recovered at the scene of arrest, the release said.