- Cincinnati Overdoses Exceed 60; not all Revived
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Cabell County Used Car Dealer
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Gov. Tomblin Highlights Potential of POWER Grants for Job Growth in West Virginia
- World-traveled clarinetist and Marshall alum to perform Sept. 1
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
Huntington Man Charged with Wanton Endangerment after Gunshot Fired Near Enterprise Rent a Car
Clay Timothy Slash, 56, then walked west in the middle of 3rd Ave. towards Turnpike Ford, yelled at several employees there before Huntington Police Department units arrived and arrested him without further incident.
Slash (56) was transported to HPD for processing. He will be charged with Wanton Endangerment (Felony) in relation to this incident. A small caliber handgun was recovered at the scene of arrest, the release said.