- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
Huntington Man Charged with Wanton Endangerment after Gunshot Fired Near Enterprise Rent a Car
Clay Timothy Slash, 56, then walked west in the middle of 3rd Ave. towards Turnpike Ford, yelled at several employees there before Huntington Police Department units arrived and arrested him without further incident.
Slash (56) was transported to HPD for processing. He will be charged with Wanton Endangerment (Felony) in relation to this incident. A small caliber handgun was recovered at the scene of arrest, the release said.