- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- Huntington Frames a Freedom from Addiction this Independence Day
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
Huntington Man Charged with Wanton Endangerment after Gunshot Fired Near Enterprise Rent a Car
Clay Timothy Slash, 56, then walked west in the middle of 3rd Ave. towards Turnpike Ford, yelled at several employees there before Huntington Police Department units arrived and arrested him without further incident.
Slash (56) was transported to HPD for processing. He will be charged with Wanton Endangerment (Felony) in relation to this incident. A small caliber handgun was recovered at the scene of arrest, the release said.