- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- WAAAHHHH…but we don’t wanna get arrested!!
- Attorney General Morrisey & Coalition Files Response To EPA in U.S. Supreme Court
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Multistate Settlement with Mortgage Provider
Huntington Man Charged with Wanton Endangerment after Gunshot Fired Near Enterprise Rent a Car
Clay Timothy Slash, 56, then walked west in the middle of 3rd Ave. towards Turnpike Ford, yelled at several employees there before Huntington Police Department units arrived and arrested him without further incident.
Slash (56) was transported to HPD for processing. He will be charged with Wanton Endangerment (Felony) in relation to this incident. A small caliber handgun was recovered at the scene of arrest, the release said.