- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- Scheme involving thousands of prescription pain pills ends in jail time for Logan brothers
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Chants of 'We Are ... Marshall' planned nationwide as Herd battles Rice in Conference USA title game
Three-Coin Set Featuring Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine Quarters Available September 19
The America the Beautiful Quarters Three-Coin Set - Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine is priced at $9.95. The bureau will accept orders via its online catalog at http://www.usmint.gov/catalog and at 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468). Hearing- and speech-impaired customers with TTY equipment may order by calling 1-888-321-MINT (6468).
Please note: The United States Mint is offering free standard shipping and reducing the cost of "expedited" shipping by $4.95 on all domestic Web site orders placed during the period of July 26 at 9 a.m. ET through September 30, 2013, at 5 p.m. ET. Free standard shipping during this period applies only to orders placed on the Web site catalog that would normally carry the standard $4.95 or expedited $12.95 (+ $4.95) shipping fee. (Customers will still be charged $12.95 for expedited shipping.)
The America the Beautiful Quarters Three-Coin Sets may also be purchased through the United States Mint Online Subscription Program. To learn more about this convenient ordering method, please visit http://www.usmint.gov/catalog.
The United States Mint was created by Congress in 1792 and became part of the Department of the Treasury in 1873. It is the Nation's sole manufacturer of legal tender coinage and is responsible for producing circulating coinage for the Nation to conduct its trade and commerce. The United States Mint also produces numismatic products, including proof, uncirculated, and commemorative coins; Congressional Gold Medals; and silver and gold bullion coins. The United States Mint's numismatic programs are self-sustaining and operate at no cost to the taxpayer.
Note: To ensure that all members of the public have fair and equal access to United States Mint products, orders placed prior to the official on-sale date and time of September 19, 2013, noon ET shall not be deemed accepted by the United States Mint and will not be honored. For more information, please review the United States Mint's Frequently Asked Questions, Answer ID #175.
- Information about the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program is available at http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/atb/.
- Information about the United States Mint is available athttp://www.usmint.gov/about_the_mint/.
- To subscribe to United States Mint electronic product notifications, news releases and public statements, visit http://www.usmint.gov/email/?action=EmailUpdates.
- Sign up for RSS Feeds from the United States Mint and follow us onFacebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- The United States Mint's official launch ceremony for the Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine will be held September 13, 2013, at 10 a.m. ET at the site.