- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- Day Four: Johnson Returns To Head Table After Two-Year Absence
- NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson Celebrates Sixth Title With Eye On A Seventh
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Fan celebration planned before Marshall-WVU basketball game
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan; Slkatepark Plans Now Added
- Huntington Mayor's Dad, Dr. Don Williams Passes
Ducks Unlimited Fundraiser
"We are looking forward to a great crowd at this year’s Banquet," said committee chairman Gregg Hicks of Huntington "Everyone is welcome at the banquet, which will feature auctions and raffles of wildlife and sporting art as well as goods and services donated by area businesses. Proceeds from the event will go to support DU’s wetlands and waterfowl habitat conservation efforts in North America".
Ducks Unlimited was formed to provide for the life cycle needs of North America’s migratory waterfowl by protecting, restoring, enhancing, and managing important wetlands and associated uplands. DU is the world’s largest private sector waterfowl, wetlands, and wildlife conservation organization, with one million supporters and members in the U.S. Since its inception in 1937, DU has raised over $3.5 billion and conserved over 13 million acres of habitat throughout North America for 76 years.
For more information, contact Gregg Hicks at 606-922-5585, or contact Don Baysat 304-522-7981