- UPDATED: Sound Improved; Huntington's Cutbacks Lead to Retiree's Suicide
- Huntington Council Approves Abandonment, Sale to BB & T
- Combatting Environmental Destruction With Art
- One Nation, Under Sedation: Medicare Paid for Nearly 40 Million Tranquilizer Prescriptions in 2013
- Detroit man living in Huntington pleads guilty to federal gun crime
- Attorney General Morrisey Issues Statement Following Attendance at WOTUS Executive Order Signing Ceremony
- Gender Norms Shattered In New MAC Exhibition
- Japan Declares Crisis As Fukushima Reactor Begins Falling Into Ocean
- Toyko Tower Air Filter Filled with Radioactivity from Fukushima
- Piketon Diffusion Plant Clean Up Comment Period Extended
Show off Emotions at Something Haunted Audition
Tim VanScoy, writer/producer, said, "Everyone is invited to audition. No experience is necessary."
Although headshots and resumes are appreciated, VanScoy explained, " You are not required to bring a single thing with you. We will have character dialogue from the screenplay on hand. You will be permitted no more than 10 minutes to look over and rehearse the dialogue. Once you are out of time or you tell us that you are ready, you will begin the audition. However, if you'd like to bring something to read, a monologue for example, you will be permitted to do so; it is in your best interest to make sure that any prepared piece you bring will show off some of your emotions."
The auditions will be filmed and photographed! A compilation video of the event will be made. If you'd like to have an opportunity for your audition to appear in the video, you'll be asked to sign a release form. For those under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must come to sign the release form with you.
"You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You will have a good time," the producer said.