- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- “Pickin' in the Park” Guitar Weekend at Twin Falls Resort State Park March 20-22, 2015
- OP-ED: Seeking Truth Together: Challenging the Silence Racism Creates
- Ball: Caserta Went Beyond Asking Questions.... but Let's Move On and Make the City Better
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
Show off Emotions at Something Haunted Audition
Tim VanScoy, writer/producer, said, "Everyone is invited to audition. No experience is necessary."
Although headshots and resumes are appreciated, VanScoy explained, " You are not required to bring a single thing with you. We will have character dialogue from the screenplay on hand. You will be permitted no more than 10 minutes to look over and rehearse the dialogue. Once you are out of time or you tell us that you are ready, you will begin the audition. However, if you'd like to bring something to read, a monologue for example, you will be permitted to do so; it is in your best interest to make sure that any prepared piece you bring will show off some of your emotions."
The auditions will be filmed and photographed! A compilation video of the event will be made. If you'd like to have an opportunity for your audition to appear in the video, you'll be asked to sign a release form. For those under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must come to sign the release form with you.
"You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You will have a good time," the producer said.