- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Seventeen Indicted in Connection with Drug Trafficking Organization
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
Show off Emotions at Something Haunted Audition
Tim VanScoy, writer/producer, said, "Everyone is invited to audition. No experience is necessary."
Although headshots and resumes are appreciated, VanScoy explained, " You are not required to bring a single thing with you. We will have character dialogue from the screenplay on hand. You will be permitted no more than 10 minutes to look over and rehearse the dialogue. Once you are out of time or you tell us that you are ready, you will begin the audition. However, if you'd like to bring something to read, a monologue for example, you will be permitted to do so; it is in your best interest to make sure that any prepared piece you bring will show off some of your emotions."
The auditions will be filmed and photographed! A compilation video of the event will be made. If you'd like to have an opportunity for your audition to appear in the video, you'll be asked to sign a release form. For those under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must come to sign the release form with you.
"You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You will have a good time," the producer said.