- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
Show off Emotions at Something Haunted Audition
Tim VanScoy, writer/producer, said, "Everyone is invited to audition. No experience is necessary."
Although headshots and resumes are appreciated, VanScoy explained, " You are not required to bring a single thing with you. We will have character dialogue from the screenplay on hand. You will be permitted no more than 10 minutes to look over and rehearse the dialogue. Once you are out of time or you tell us that you are ready, you will begin the audition. However, if you'd like to bring something to read, a monologue for example, you will be permitted to do so; it is in your best interest to make sure that any prepared piece you bring will show off some of your emotions."
The auditions will be filmed and photographed! A compilation video of the event will be made. If you'd like to have an opportunity for your audition to appear in the video, you'll be asked to sign a release form. For those under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must come to sign the release form with you.
"You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You will have a good time," the producer said.