- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Storm Drain, Street Cleaning Report Issued for 2015
- Pro-Life Leaders Cole and Armstead to Address Pro Life Crowd
- Attorney General Morrisey Hails Historic and Unprecedented Victory Against EPA
- Del. Miller First GOP Woman to Preside over House of Delegates
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- Wild Ramp Raising Funds for Working Kitchen
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
Show off Emotions at Something Haunted Audition
Tim VanScoy, writer/producer, said, "Everyone is invited to audition. No experience is necessary."
Although headshots and resumes are appreciated, VanScoy explained, " You are not required to bring a single thing with you. We will have character dialogue from the screenplay on hand. You will be permitted no more than 10 minutes to look over and rehearse the dialogue. Once you are out of time or you tell us that you are ready, you will begin the audition. However, if you'd like to bring something to read, a monologue for example, you will be permitted to do so; it is in your best interest to make sure that any prepared piece you bring will show off some of your emotions."
The auditions will be filmed and photographed! A compilation video of the event will be made. If you'd like to have an opportunity for your audition to appear in the video, you'll be asked to sign a release form. For those under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must come to sign the release form with you.
"You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You will have a good time," the producer said.