- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan
- Police seized hundreds of thousands in cash, firearms and pills during investigation
- Huntington Mayor's Dad, Dr. Don Williams Passes
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
Parking Information for Saturday’s Football Game at Ohio
Ohio vs. Marshall Parking Guide
Please be advised that there is currently a lot of construction taking place on the Ohio University Campus. Due to this construction, many parking areas have been changed. Please pay close attention to all directional signage for game day parking.
- All University lots will open four hours prior to kickoff (4 p.m.). Please do not arrive earlier than 4 p.m.
- RV and charter bus reservations have reached their limit. If you have not already made an RV or charter bus reservation, you will not be able to park either type of vehicle on gameday.
- If you have further questions, please contact Parking Services at 740-593-1917.
- Parking updates can also be found by following @ohiouparking on Twitter.