- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- CFPB Finds Private Student Loan Borrowers Face 'Auto-Default' When Co-Signer Dies or Goes Bankrupt
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Hitchcock Kicks off Huntington's Cinema Under the Stars
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
Investigation Continues for Left Infant
Officers immediately began a K-9 track in efforts to locate who may have left the infant. A witness was located and interviewed, resulting in the description of a young female with shoulder length hair, carrying a camouflage backpack walking in the area during the time the infant may have been left on the porch.
The investigation is ongoing at this time, with the pressing concern being to ensure the mother is okay and not in need of medical care. The infant is in the custody of Cabell County CPS.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to contact the Huntington Police Department’s Crime Hotline at 304-696-4444.