- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
Investigation Continues for Left Infant
Officers immediately began a K-9 track in efforts to locate who may have left the infant. A witness was located and interviewed, resulting in the description of a young female with shoulder length hair, carrying a camouflage backpack walking in the area during the time the infant may have been left on the porch.
The investigation is ongoing at this time, with the pressing concern being to ensure the mother is okay and not in need of medical care. The infant is in the custody of Cabell County CPS.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to contact the Huntington Police Department’s Crime Hotline at 304-696-4444.