- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Against Obama’s Transgender Overreach
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Marshall Board of Governors holds first meeting of fall semester
- Delayed, Denied, Dismissed: Failures on the FOIA
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Investigation Continues for Left Infant
Officers immediately began a K-9 track in efforts to locate who may have left the infant. A witness was located and interviewed, resulting in the description of a young female with shoulder length hair, carrying a camouflage backpack walking in the area during the time the infant may have been left on the porch.
The investigation is ongoing at this time, with the pressing concern being to ensure the mother is okay and not in need of medical care. The infant is in the custody of Cabell County CPS.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to contact the Huntington Police Department’s Crime Hotline at 304-696-4444.