- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- Murder Comes to Charleston Pub
- Red Cabose Open House Saturday
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
Investigation Continues for Left Infant
Officers immediately began a K-9 track in efforts to locate who may have left the infant. A witness was located and interviewed, resulting in the description of a young female with shoulder length hair, carrying a camouflage backpack walking in the area during the time the infant may have been left on the porch.
The investigation is ongoing at this time, with the pressing concern being to ensure the mother is okay and not in need of medical care. The infant is in the custody of Cabell County CPS.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to contact the Huntington Police Department’s Crime Hotline at 304-696-4444.