- CITY CRISIS: HPD, HFD May Face Scary Cuts
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
- LETTER: Cutting Police, Fire Wrong Options
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Investigation Continues for Left Infant
Officers immediately began a K-9 track in efforts to locate who may have left the infant. A witness was located and interviewed, resulting in the description of a young female with shoulder length hair, carrying a camouflage backpack walking in the area during the time the infant may have been left on the porch.
The investigation is ongoing at this time, with the pressing concern being to ensure the mother is okay and not in need of medical care. The infant is in the custody of Cabell County CPS.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to contact the Huntington Police Department’s Crime Hotline at 304-696-4444.