- OP ED: Manipulating Reality: Facebook Is Listening to You
- Rep. Jenkins: Court Pushes Back Overreaching EPA Regs
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Tsubasacon "More Amazing Than Told"
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- H-D's Curtis Johnson Joins Attorney General's Staff
- 22 People Killed by US Airstrike on Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
Investigation Continues for Left Infant
Officers immediately began a K-9 track in efforts to locate who may have left the infant. A witness was located and interviewed, resulting in the description of a young female with shoulder length hair, carrying a camouflage backpack walking in the area during the time the infant may have been left on the porch.
The investigation is ongoing at this time, with the pressing concern being to ensure the mother is okay and not in need of medical care. The infant is in the custody of Cabell County CPS.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to contact the Huntington Police Department’s Crime Hotline at 304-696-4444.