- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 3, 2013
- Additive Manufacturing Class at RCBI offers Overview of 3D Printing
- Students Fueling Success of Cabell County Schools Farm to School Effort
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- Rice to Host Marshall in 2013 Football Championship Game
- CD REVIEW: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Releases All-Sibelius Album Featuring Symphony No. 6 in D Minor, Symphony No. 7 in C Major and Tone Poem 'Tapiola'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- Huntington City Council Agenda
Huntington Police Search for Mom of Abandoned Infant
At that time, officers began K-9 tracking to locate who may have left the infant on the porch. A witness described a young female with shoulder length hair carrying a camouflage backpack walking in the location where the infant was left.
As the investigation continues, the pressing concern is to ensure that the mother is not in need of medical care. The infant has been placed in the custody of Cabell County Child Protective Services.
Anyone with information on this case is urged to contact the HPD Crime Hotline at 304-696-4444.