- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Devil's Son': WV Native's Novel Focuses on Cap Hatfield, Who Ended the Famous Feud Between the Hatfields and McCoys
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Eternal Wonder': Pearl Buck's Last Novel Manuscript Discovered in Texas Storage Unit
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- Poor Shooting Dooms Marshall at Penn State
- National Influenza Vaccination Week: December 8-14, 2013
Pat McGeehan Responds to Tennant’s Announcement
“West Virginians deserve a constitutional conservative who is pro-life, pro-gun and pro-coal. Career politicians funded by special interest money are part of the problem in Washington, not the solution,” explained McGeehan. “Natalie Tennant is out-of-touch with West Virginia, and it’s time to elect a U.S. Senator who will stand on principle and not with party.”
Natalie Tennant is currently the Secretary of State of West Virginia and has long been rumored to be the Democrats choice for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Senator Jay Rockefeller.
“Harry Reid has handpicked his anti-coal, Obama-supporting candidate to run for U.S. Senate and it’s time West Virginians stand together and say enough is enough,” stated McGeehan. “I find it ironic that Tennant decided to announce on Constitution Day, with no mention of the Constitution. Her views align along with Barack Obama and Harry Reid -- and we need someone who will obey their Oath of Office, not discard it.”
Pat McGeehan is the Tea Party favorite and has been endorsed by The National Republican Liberty Caucus.