- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- OP-ED: Murray-Ryan Budget Dumps 51.4% into Military -- Happy Human Rights Day!
- Highlawn Pastor Posted Explanation on Facebook in October
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
DMV Offers Driver's License Status Checks Online
To access the link directly, go to http://go.wv.gov/selfservice. Drivers will be able to obtain status (valid, expired, revoked), points, expiration date, last issue date, and Department of Transportation (Medical Certification) expiration for commercial driver’s license holders.
For more information, contact the DMV Call Center at 1-800-642-9066, or visit www.dmv.wv.gov.