- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
DMV Offers Driver's License Status Checks Online
To access the link directly, go to http://go.wv.gov/selfservice. Drivers will be able to obtain status (valid, expired, revoked), points, expiration date, last issue date, and Department of Transportation (Medical Certification) expiration for commercial driver’s license holders.
For more information, contact the DMV Call Center at 1-800-642-9066, or visit www.dmv.wv.gov.