- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
DMV Offers Driver's License Status Checks Online
To access the link directly, go to http://go.wv.gov/selfservice. Drivers will be able to obtain status (valid, expired, revoked), points, expiration date, last issue date, and Department of Transportation (Medical Certification) expiration for commercial driver’s license holders.
For more information, contact the DMV Call Center at 1-800-642-9066, or visit www.dmv.wv.gov.