- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
DMV Offers Driver's License Status Checks Online
To access the link directly, go to http://go.wv.gov/selfservice. Drivers will be able to obtain status (valid, expired, revoked), points, expiration date, last issue date, and Department of Transportation (Medical Certification) expiration for commercial driver’s license holders.
For more information, contact the DMV Call Center at 1-800-642-9066, or visit www.dmv.wv.gov.