- WVDNR Law Enforcement officers seize illegally harvested ginseng in southern West Virginia
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 17, 2014
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Fire Alarm Base, Children's Swings, and Other Product Recalls
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 16, 2014
- OP-ED: Peace Cannot Be Achieved When the State Executes Innocent Men
- CFPB Sues Online Payday Lender for Cash-Grab Scam; The Hydra Group Uses Phony Payday Loans to Illegally Access Consumer Bank Accounts
- OP-ED: The Peoples Climate March and International Day of Peace – Making the Connection
- Layne named director of administration and finance
- Which Film Will Be on Top This Weekend?
DMV Offers Driver's License Status Checks Online
To access the link directly, go to http://go.wv.gov/selfservice. Drivers will be able to obtain status (valid, expired, revoked), points, expiration date, last issue date, and Department of Transportation (Medical Certification) expiration for commercial driver’s license holders.
For more information, contact the DMV Call Center at 1-800-642-9066, or visit www.dmv.wv.gov.