- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- WV PSC Warns of Utility Billing Scam
DMV Offers Driver's License Status Checks Online
To access the link directly, go to http://go.wv.gov/selfservice. Drivers will be able to obtain status (valid, expired, revoked), points, expiration date, last issue date, and Department of Transportation (Medical Certification) expiration for commercial driver’s license holders.
For more information, contact the DMV Call Center at 1-800-642-9066, or visit www.dmv.wv.gov.