- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
DMV Offers Driver's License Status Checks Online
To access the link directly, go to http://go.wv.gov/selfservice. Drivers will be able to obtain status (valid, expired, revoked), points, expiration date, last issue date, and Department of Transportation (Medical Certification) expiration for commercial driver’s license holders.
For more information, contact the DMV Call Center at 1-800-642-9066, or visit www.dmv.wv.gov.