- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Spring International Film Festival at Keith Albee Performing Arts Center - March 2-5
Downtown Huntington features Art Walk and Progressive Dinner
Patty DelChocolo, Kathy Welch, Cheryl Canterbury, & Jim Robinson will be painting and exhibiting at the Antique Mall, 926 Fourth Avenue. Jerrill and Belinda Vance will exhibit at Empire Books and News at Pullman Square.
Nearby, Pizza Uno's at Pullman Square continues a display of the work of Photographer Glen Berry, who hosts the Glenvision site.
The extended Pizza Uno exhibit by Berry features photos of Elsa Littlepage. "I'm the first art walk artist to get an extended display at a venue. I hope extended displays will become more commonplace for more artists at more venues", Berry said.
Coinciding with the Art Walk, the Progressive Dinner (tickets $40) features a four course dinner from four different restaurants. Participants switch restaurants for each course. Tickets are available at Adell's Antiques (Antique Mall) and Mug & Pia. The dinner benefits Downtown Huntington Partners.