- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in Barboursville – Advisory Revised to Include New Areas
Downtown Huntington features Art Walk and Progressive Dinner
Patty DelChocolo, Kathy Welch, Cheryl Canterbury, & Jim Robinson will be painting and exhibiting at the Antique Mall, 926 Fourth Avenue. Jerrill and Belinda Vance will exhibit at Empire Books and News at Pullman Square.
Nearby, Pizza Uno's at Pullman Square continues a display of the work of Photographer Glen Berry, who hosts the Glenvision site.
The extended Pizza Uno exhibit by Berry features photos of Elsa Littlepage. "I'm the first art walk artist to get an extended display at a venue. I hope extended displays will become more commonplace for more artists at more venues", Berry said.
Coinciding with the Art Walk, the Progressive Dinner (tickets $40) features a four course dinner from four different restaurants. Participants switch restaurants for each course. Tickets are available at Adell's Antiques (Antique Mall) and Mug & Pia. The dinner benefits Downtown Huntington Partners.