- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
Downtown Huntington features Art Walk and Progressive Dinner
Patty DelChocolo, Kathy Welch, Cheryl Canterbury, & Jim Robinson will be painting and exhibiting at the Antique Mall, 926 Fourth Avenue. Jerrill and Belinda Vance will exhibit at Empire Books and News at Pullman Square.
Nearby, Pizza Uno's at Pullman Square continues a display of the work of Photographer Glen Berry, who hosts the Glenvision site.
The extended Pizza Uno exhibit by Berry features photos of Elsa Littlepage. "I'm the first art walk artist to get an extended display at a venue. I hope extended displays will become more commonplace for more artists at more venues", Berry said.
Coinciding with the Art Walk, the Progressive Dinner (tickets $40) features a four course dinner from four different restaurants. Participants switch restaurants for each course. Tickets are available at Adell's Antiques (Antique Mall) and Mug & Pia. The dinner benefits Downtown Huntington Partners.