- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Announcing the new Tamarack Foundation Emerging Artist Fellowship
- Advisory Board
- Miss America Titleholders from all 52 States and Territories to Raise Money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- 2016 Brewskies Lineup Announced
Downtown Huntington features Art Walk and Progressive Dinner
Patty DelChocolo, Kathy Welch, Cheryl Canterbury, & Jim Robinson will be painting and exhibiting at the Antique Mall, 926 Fourth Avenue. Jerrill and Belinda Vance will exhibit at Empire Books and News at Pullman Square.
Nearby, Pizza Uno's at Pullman Square continues a display of the work of Photographer Glen Berry, who hosts the Glenvision site.
The extended Pizza Uno exhibit by Berry features photos of Elsa Littlepage. "I'm the first art walk artist to get an extended display at a venue. I hope extended displays will become more commonplace for more artists at more venues", Berry said.
Coinciding with the Art Walk, the Progressive Dinner (tickets $40) features a four course dinner from four different restaurants. Participants switch restaurants for each course. Tickets are available at Adell's Antiques (Antique Mall) and Mug & Pia. The dinner benefits Downtown Huntington Partners.