- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
- Guest Column
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Eternal Wonder': Pearl Buck's Last Novel Manuscript Discovered in Texas Storage Unit
- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- Uranium Hexafluoride Truck Incident in 2009 Closed I-64; Incident in 2013 on I-81
WV Independent Living Council to Meet
The news release indicates that if you need a room at the Sleep Inn, let SILC make the reservation for you. If you need a smoking room, accessible room, or have other needs please let them know. You may have your meals direct billed to your room if you eat at TGI Friday’s, Cracker Barrel or Papa John’s Pizza. Please remember that if you eat at any of these places and have your meal direct billed to your room, you still must get a receipt and turn it in to the program assitant. The amount of your receipt will be deducted from your per diem.
August minutes will soon be posted.
If you have any questions, please contact 855-855-9743 or 304-766-4624 or e-mail Kathi.Young@wvsilc.org.
Any materials not available in accessible formats may not be distributed to council members. Materials may be submitted to the SILC office and distributed to members after accessible formats have been developed. Should you need assistance in acquiring alternate formats, please contact the Council office.