- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- No Pawn Shop on South Side
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- CANCELLED: Community Hike March 7
- OP-ED: TPP, Peace and Conflict – it’s not about trade, it’s about how we trade
Chat n Chew Thursday
Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 03:44 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
Please join us for the Create Huntington Chat 'n Chew this (and every) Thursday, 5:30 - 7 in the lobby of the Frederick Building, 940 Fourth Ave.
Join us this week to discuss all things bicycle when a member of the Burrito Riders joins our discussion. Other topics will include:
Planning a Local Living Fair
30 Mile Meal activities
Huntington housing stock issues
A city-wide bicycle share program
Increasing Huntington's craft beer selection
Trader Joe's/solving our grocery dilemma
Bethel Cemetary clean-up
If you've never been to a Chat 'n Chew now is a great time to make it your first. If you have an idea for a project to improve Huntington then please share it with us, or, if you just want to hear about what's going around town then come down and join us and get to know some of your neighbors.