- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Twenty-Two Face Heroin Charges in Circleville, Pickaway County Drug Investigations
- BOOK REVIEW: 'White Girl Bleed a Lot': Color Blindness in Crime Reporting Misleads Everybody
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa…and Me': Enthralling Memoir of a Privileged Man Who Was Fortunate to be Enveloped by Unconditional Love
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 5, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 4, 2014
- FLASHBACK: Huntington’s Houdaille Plant Contained Radioactive Materials; Hundreds Allegedly Died of Lung Cancer
Chat n Chew Thursday
Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 03:44 Updated 24 weeks ago From Press Release
Please join us for the Create Huntington Chat 'n Chew this (and every) Thursday, 5:30 - 7 in the lobby of the Frederick Building, 940 Fourth Ave.
Join us this week to discuss all things bicycle when a member of the Burrito Riders joins our discussion. Other topics will include:
Planning a Local Living Fair
30 Mile Meal activities
Huntington housing stock issues
A city-wide bicycle share program
Increasing Huntington's craft beer selection
Trader Joe's/solving our grocery dilemma
Bethel Cemetary clean-up
If you've never been to a Chat 'n Chew now is a great time to make it your first. If you have an idea for a project to improve Huntington then please share it with us, or, if you just want to hear about what's going around town then come down and join us and get to know some of your neighbors.