- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington man first sentenced for role in drug ring; Over $180,000 Forfeited
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Marshall’s Leper of Pickens documentary film to be featured in WV FILMmakers Festival Oct. 1
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University sentenced to federal prison for drug crime
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- Huntington's Union Contracts Expire September 30
Chat n Chew Thursday
Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 03:44 Updated 3 years ago From Press Release
Please join us for the Create Huntington Chat 'n Chew this (and every) Thursday, 5:30 - 7 in the lobby of the Frederick Building, 940 Fourth Ave.
Join us this week to discuss all things bicycle when a member of the Burrito Riders joins our discussion. Other topics will include:
Planning a Local Living Fair
30 Mile Meal activities
Huntington housing stock issues
A city-wide bicycle share program
Increasing Huntington's craft beer selection
Trader Joe's/solving our grocery dilemma
Bethel Cemetary clean-up
If you've never been to a Chat 'n Chew now is a great time to make it your first. If you have an idea for a project to improve Huntington then please share it with us, or, if you just want to hear about what's going around town then come down and join us and get to know some of your neighbors.