- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Toxic TCE Released to Huntington's Air Sept. 11-15, 2008, per EPA Settlement; Authorities not Immediately Notified of Release
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
BSSA Proposes More Concerts Annually
Councilman David Ball praised the proposal explaining that events at the Arena improve the city's quality of life and provide economic benefits. Assuming that no changes are made to the contract, Huntington's council will vote sometime in early October on the proposal.