- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- Twelve WV Communities Focus on Abandoned, Blighted Properties
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- West Virginia Coal Association Endorses Evan Jenkins
- Detroit Man Pleads Guilty to Huntington Drug Distribution
- Lease on Harris Riverfront Park Extended
- 100 percent of graduating family medicine residents at Marshall University will practice in Appalachian communities
- Reporter Threatened with Arrest for Obstruction for Attempting to Intervene in Teen's NRA T-Shirt Case
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in August as Investor Activity Declines
- Public Health Progressing with Implementation of SB373: Stakeholders are engaged in Source Water Protection Plan development tools
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.