- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- Rose Clippings to be Given Away
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.