- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.