- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- WV Attorney General Provides list of the 10 most common complaints received by the Consumer Protection Division helps citizens make wise decisions.
- Tsubasacon Expanding, Sets October 2014 Dates
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The Shoulders of Giants
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.