- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Former Huntington Detective, City, Supervisors Sued for Civil Rights Violations, Sexual Abuse
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Shooting Near Huntington's Norway Avenue, Suspect at Large
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Charleston man pleads guilty for role in large-scale methamphetamine conspiracy
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.