- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 20, 2014
- City Welcomes Intern for Promoting Events
- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- CFPB Takes Action Against Auto Finance Company for Distorting Borrower Credit Reports; First Investors Fined $2.75 Million for Knowingly Providing Inaccurate Information to Credit Reporting Agencies for Years
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- Early Childhood Education Providers in West Virginia to Receive Online Resource Platform Developed by CCA For Social Good
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- Huntington Council Agenda Announced; Work Session Monday Evening
- CoreLogic: U.S. Had 49,000 Completed Foreclosures in June; Foreclosure inventory down 35 percent nationally from a year ago
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.