- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- Ohio Woman Receives 18 Month Prison Sentence for Embezzling Huntington Housing Funds
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 13 State Attorneys General Obtain About $92 Million in Debt Relief for Servicemembers Harmed by Predatory Lending Scheme
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.