- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- HPD Arrest Two for Burglary
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- OSHA issues call to action for West Virginia employers to supply water, rest and shade for workers in scorching heat
- WV Hotdog Festival Saturday at Pullman Square
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.