- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- Test Time for Snow Plows
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
- Update: New York City and CDC Report Positive Tests for Ebola in Volunteer International Aid Worker
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.