- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in November as Inventory Slightly Tightens
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.