- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- Theatre company, Literacy Council collaborate on Page-to-Stage program
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- DEVELOPING: Huntington High School Evacuated After Student Brought Improvised Device
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Tickets for John Prine Go on Sale
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Warns Consumers About Fraudulent Pizza Hut Offer
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.