- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- Nelsonville Music Festival is This Weekend, June 2-5 with 73 acts
- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Police Report May 29, 2016
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- Huntington Police Have Busy Holiday Weekend
- IMAGES from Ironton's 2016 Memorial Day Parade
- Coffee with a Cop June 1 in Downtown Huntington
- AARP Seeks Nominees for Community Service Award
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified through Media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.