- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Home Builders, Realtors Applaud Melvin Watt's Senate Confirmation as Director of Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Test Builds On Gen-6 Development
Marshall Baseball to Host Alumni Weekend
The weekend will begin on Friday, Oct. 4 with the 19th Annual Marshall Baseball Golf Tournament, hosted by the Marshall University Dugout Club. The golf outing will be held at Sleepy Hollow Golf Course with registration beginning at 11:00 a.m. with a 12:00 p.m. shotgun start. Registration is still open for the event.
The golf outing will be followed by a Marshall baseball inter-squad scrimmage at Hurricane High School at 5 p.m.
On Saturday, Oct. 5 at 12:00 p.m. the 2nd Annual Johnny “Sarge” Piepenbrink Homecoming Tailgate will take place at City National Bank across from Joan C. Edwards Stadium. All proceeds raised for the tailgate will benefit Marshall baseball and the YMCA’s Kennedy Center turf project (For more information contact Dave Piepenbrink at 304-995-7722).
The 1978 Marshall baseball team will be honored during the Marshall football Homecoming Game against UTSA on Oct. 5 at 2:30 p.m.
Alumni Weekend Schedule of Events:
Friday Oct. 4th – Golf Outing at Sleepy Hollow Golf Course
Friday Oct. 4th – Marshall Baseball inter-squad game at Hurricane High School
Sat. Oct. 5th – Piepenbrink Homecoming Tailgate 12:00 p.m. at City National Bank
Sat. Oct 5th – 1978 MU Baseball Team honored at Marshall-UTSA football game.
For more information of Marshall baseball, follow (@HerdBaseball) on Twitter or visit www.HerdZone.com.