- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Home Builders, Realtors Applaud Melvin Watt's Senate Confirmation as Director of Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Test Builds On Gen-6 Development
Softball Fall Schedule Released
The Thundering Herd will play eight exhibition games over four days of action. Two games will be played in Athens, Ohio. See the schedule below for further details.
Eight true freshmen will make their Marshall debut against Shawnee State. Redshirt freshman Lindsey Fadnek will have her chance to step back into the circle after returning from a medical redshirted season.
Besides featuring new student-athletes, this fall season will also feature new additions to the coaching staff. Assistant coaches Chanda Bell and Kendall Fearn join coach Shonda Stanton’s ranks for the new season.
Stanton, Bell and Fearn are looking to fill starting positions and build upon the success of the 2013 season.
The reigning Conference USA Champions have scheduled the following exhibition contests:
Friday, Sept. 27: Shawnee State (DH) 2 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 29: at Ohio (DH) 1 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 6: Charleston 11 a.m.
Ohio Valley 1 p.m.
Charleston vs. Ohio Valley 3 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 12: W.Va. State 11 a.m.
W.Va. Wesleyan 1 p.m.
W.Va. State vs. W.Va. Wesleyan 3 p.m.