- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Goodwin Announces Run for Mayor of Charleston
- Retiring YMCA Director Honored
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Attorney General Morrisey Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Regarding Transgender Policy
- Big Pharma Quietly Enlists Leading Professors to Justify $1,000-Per-Day Drugs
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
City Ends Fiscal Year with $2.5 Million Surplus
Cautioning council not to be "giddy" about the carry over, he reminded the body that "we have a wage re-opener" clause in the collective bargaining agreements. Negotiations for possible pay raises could be reopened in January.
As for the 2013-2014 fiscal year, "We are right on pace in terms of revenue" (collection), Wiliams said, explaining that B & O is a "little behind" and that the sales tax is "ahead" of projections.