- WWE returning to Big Sandy Superstore Arena in 2015
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- Superintendent’s Statement Regarding the Passing of Dr. Stephen Kopp
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
City Ends Fiscal Year with $2.5 Million Surplus
Cautioning council not to be "giddy" about the carry over, he reminded the body that "we have a wage re-opener" clause in the collective bargaining agreements. Negotiations for possible pay raises could be reopened in January.
As for the 2013-2014 fiscal year, "We are right on pace in terms of revenue" (collection), Wiliams said, explaining that B & O is a "little behind" and that the sales tax is "ahead" of projections.