- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- Scheme involving thousands of prescription pain pills ends in jail time for Logan brothers
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- Chants of 'We Are ... Marshall' planned nationwide as Herd battles Rice in Conference USA title game
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
NASCAR NUMBER for Sept. 24, 2013: 17.2
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 10:45 By Reid Spencer NASCAR Wire Service
If he hopes to contend for a series championship, Busch will have to run counter to his own history, but there’s evidence to suggest he may be ready to do just that. At Chicagoland and New Hampshire, tracks where Busch has a combined average finish of 14.1, he finished second in each of the first two Chase races.