- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Home Builders, Realtors Applaud Melvin Watt's Senate Confirmation as Director of Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Test Builds On Gen-6 Development
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
GHPRD to Offer Free Rose Clippings
Rosarians recommend that people who want rose slips should prepare their beds well in advance. A bed should be in a well drained area away from trees. It should have early morning sun and it should be made about one foot deep with a mixture of compost, soil, sand and rooting hormone. Other materials needed are plastic jugs, glass jars, and mulch. Please bring boxes to the Rose Garden to place the slips in. Do not bring plastic or paper bags. Wear leather gloves.
For more information, please call the park district at 696-5954.