- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Day Four: Johnson Returns To Head Table After Two-Year Absence
- NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson Celebrates Sixth Title With Eye On A Seventh
- Fan celebration planned before Marshall-WVU basketball game
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
Six C-USA Marshall Games to be Televised
Games broadcast on CBSSN are Marshall’s Jan. 18 home game against Tulsa at 12 p.m., the Jan. 25 game at Louisiana Tech at 8 p.m., the Feb. 7 game at Southern Miss at 9:30 p.m. and the March 6 home game against Charlotte at 7 p.m.
The two games shown on CSS are the Feb. 1 home game against Florida Atlantic at 12 p.m. and the Feb. 22 home game against Middle Tennessee at 2 p.m.
Additional selections for league games will possibly be made by the CBS Sports Network carriage affiliates and FOX.
Times for Marshall’s home games have been set with the season getting underway on Oct. 28, an exhibition with Concord at 7 p.m. The Herd’s regular season opener on Nov. 8 against South Carolina State will begin at 8 p.m. All remaining non-televised home games will begin at 7 p.m. with the exception of three games which are Nov. 23 against UNC Wilmington at 12 p.m., Jan. 5 against Presbyterian at 2 p.m. and March 2 against East Carolina at 2 p.m.