- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Huntington Hires Communications Director
- OP-ED: Masculinity Question Still Missing Post Newtown
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Report: Few Consumers File Arbitration Cases
- Home Builders, Realtors Applaud Melvin Watt's Senate Confirmation as Director of Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
HPD Arrest Shooting Suspect
Sunday, October 6, 2013 - 19:41 Updated 9 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Huntington Police arrested Kenney October 3 without incident, according to a press release from Det. Ryan Bentley, violent crimes division Huntington Police Department. No one was injured in the September shooting and HPD officers recovered evidence consistent with witness accounts.
Kenney's arrest was made in Huntington where he currently resides.
- Kenney.jpg (150.83 KB)