- Ohio Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement in Drug Pricing Lawsuit
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 11, 2014
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'If I Had a Son': Another Dissection of Mainstream Media Bias, Often Deliberate Misreporting of Stories Involving Race
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Sens. Johnson, Crapo Announce Agreement on Housing Finance Reform; Measure Praised by National Association of Home Builders
Smith's "Ladybeard" Wins WV Feature of Year
Best Animation: "Oh Willy . . ."
Produced by Ben Teseur & Nidia Santiago.
$200 Cash Award, Sponsored by Bank of Gassaway.
Best Short Film: "Miracle Boy"
Produced by Jason Brown & Jake Mahaffy.
$200 Cash Award, Sponsored by Sutton Moose Lodge
Best Student Short Film: "Thyme"
Producer/Director Max Lincoln.
$100 Cash Award, Sponsored by Burl C. Adkins
Best Short Documentary: "Going Dark: The Final Days of Film Projection"
Produced by Jason Gwynn & Jay Sheldon
$200 Cash Award, Sponsored by Bernard Mauser, Esq.
Best Feature Documentary: "Where's the Fair?"
Produced by Brad Bear
$300 Cash Award, Sponsored by West Virginia Filmmakers Guild
Best Feature: "Ladybeard"
Directed by David Smith
$300 Cash Award, Sponsored by Senator Doug Facemire