- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Eternal Wonder': Pearl Buck's Last Novel Manuscript Discovered in Texas Storage Unit
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Devil's Son': WV Native's Novel Focuses on Cap Hatfield, Who Ended the Famous Feud Between the Hatfields and McCoys
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- BOOK REVIEW: Part 4 of Review of David Stockman's 'The Great Deformation': Social Security, Glass-Steagall, 'Hayseed Coalition', Subprime Crony Capitalism
- Poor Shooting Dooms Marshall at Penn State
Tsubasacon Asks Attendees to Donate Items for Foster Children
All donations will go to regional DHHR locations for distribution to foster children that have no luggage of their own. Help these kids keep their dignity when they move from temporary to permanent homes, be it reunification with their parent or adoption, no child should have to travel with their clothes and toys in plastic bags.
Once again Tsubasacon will team with the Huntington Area Food Bank and doing another canned food drive! Help fight hunger... every year we are able to help by donating money and non-perishable food items to help those in need.
The food drive barrels will be located near the registration desk during the entire weekend.
Donations for foster children will be taken in the Vendors Room during vendor hours, simply come by the staff table. Donations will be taken nightly to store in a secure location outside of the convention space.
Once again Tsubasacon will be teaming up with the Huntington Area Food Bank and doing another canned food drive!
Please help us fight hunger in the Huntington area! Every year we are able to help by donating money and non-perishable food items to help those in need.
The food drive barrels will be located near the registration desk during the entire weekend.The updated events schedule is: http://tsubasacon2013.sched.org