- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- Day Four: Johnson Returns To Head Table After Two-Year Absence
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Devil's Son': WV Native's Novel Focuses on Cap Hatfield, Who Ended the Famous Feud Between the Hatfields and McCoys
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- Fan celebration planned before Marshall-WVU basketball game
Roaring 20s Gala to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
Held at the Keith-Albee, the fundraiser cost is $100 per person with all proceeds going towards restoration projects. There will be live big band music, tap dancing, music from the theater’s organ, a vaudeville comedy routine, drinks and appetizers and a unique auction of Keith-Albee memorabilia and original artifacts including seating, signage, and other memorabilia.
Tickets are on sale now through the Marshall Artists Series office. Call 304-696-6656 or stop by the MAS office inside the Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center on campus at Marshall University
Tickets are also available at the Old Village Roaster coffee shop next door to the Keith on 4th Avenue. Also, tickets and donations can be sent via check written to: Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center, and mailed to MPE Entertainment, 423 6th Ave., Huntington, WV 25701. For more information visit: http://concerts.mpe-entertainment.com/category/news/ or call MPE at 304-697-4222.