- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Four People Arrested following Seizure of Heroin, Cash
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- Bunny Appearing Saturday in Central City
- Detroit Man Arrested as River to Jail Moves Forward
- Rudolph Lands Soon at the Keith
- Southwest Ohio Violent Crimes Task Force Successful in First Year of Operation
- Mayor Greets Four Legged Friend at City Hall
INTO Marshall Center Celebrates Grand Opening Thursday
"This isn't just the opening of a new building," said Eric Fry, the INTO center director. "It is a transformative event placing Marshall University firmly on the world stage. Marshall graduates from West Virginia, the United States and across the globe will have the benefit of a degree from a university that is known far and wide and soon, our American and international students will have a global stage from which to share West Virginia's beautiful quality of life and business-friendly atmosphere."
INTO is a private company that forms innovative joint venture partnerships with leading universities to expand opportunities for higher education, ensuring student success and transforming lives. Students benefit from university-designed programs, university-led teaching, and supportive university environments while enjoying full access to university campus facilities, resources and services.
Since 2006, the company has successfully launched partnerships with 17 universities in the United Kingdom, United States and Asia.
The INTO Center was renovated this summer at a cost of $2.3 million. Approximately 165 students make up the first INTO Marshall class.