- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- COMMENTARY: How to win hearts and minds in the Middle East
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
INTO Marshall Center Celebrates Grand Opening Thursday
"This isn't just the opening of a new building," said Eric Fry, the INTO center director. "It is a transformative event placing Marshall University firmly on the world stage. Marshall graduates from West Virginia, the United States and across the globe will have the benefit of a degree from a university that is known far and wide and soon, our American and international students will have a global stage from which to share West Virginia's beautiful quality of life and business-friendly atmosphere."
INTO is a private company that forms innovative joint venture partnerships with leading universities to expand opportunities for higher education, ensuring student success and transforming lives. Students benefit from university-designed programs, university-led teaching, and supportive university environments while enjoying full access to university campus facilities, resources and services.
Since 2006, the company has successfully launched partnerships with 17 universities in the United Kingdom, United States and Asia.
The INTO Center was renovated this summer at a cost of $2.3 million. Approximately 165 students make up the first INTO Marshall class.