- Huntington Council Reduces Top Police Ranks
- Washington D.C. To Hold Massive "Coordinated Terror Attack" Drill This Wednesday
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Iceland knows how to stop teen substance abuse; No one else listening
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Huntington Clarifies Purposes of America's Best Community Contest and Winnings ; General Fund Not Recipient
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- May 1 deadline approaching for West Virginia Higher Education Grant Program applications
- Casto to speak at Library lunch
INTO Marshall Center Celebrates Grand Opening Thursday
"This isn't just the opening of a new building," said Eric Fry, the INTO center director. "It is a transformative event placing Marshall University firmly on the world stage. Marshall graduates from West Virginia, the United States and across the globe will have the benefit of a degree from a university that is known far and wide and soon, our American and international students will have a global stage from which to share West Virginia's beautiful quality of life and business-friendly atmosphere."
INTO is a private company that forms innovative joint venture partnerships with leading universities to expand opportunities for higher education, ensuring student success and transforming lives. Students benefit from university-designed programs, university-led teaching, and supportive university environments while enjoying full access to university campus facilities, resources and services.
Since 2006, the company has successfully launched partnerships with 17 universities in the United Kingdom, United States and Asia.
The INTO Center was renovated this summer at a cost of $2.3 million. Approximately 165 students make up the first INTO Marshall class.