- MCHM Spill Has National Drinking Water Contamination Implications; Charleston Had only Three Hour Reserve
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
- U.S.: Housing Production Falls 1.6% in November
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 15, 2014
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Secretary Tennant Urges West Virginians To Shop Small on Saturday, November 29
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
Rob Zombie "Night of the Living Dreads" Tour Stops Nov. 23 in Huntington
The Grammy Award-winning, multi-platinum hard rock innovators--Jonathan Davis[Vocals], James“Munky” Shaffer [Guitar], Brian “Head” Welch [Guitar], Reggie “Fieldy” Arvizu[Bass] and Ray Luzier[Drums]--are preparing for the release of THE PARADIGM SHIFT—their11th studio album—in stores and via digital retailers tomorrow,Tuesday, October 8 on Prospect Park. The video for the album’s Top 10 Active Rock track “Never Never” premiered on VEVO (9/6) and can be viewed here: http://vevo.ly/UaDV41.
THE PARADIGM SHIFT marks the emotional return of co-founding guitarist Brian“Head” Welch forhis first album with KORN since 2003‘s Take a Look in the Mirror, and it serves as the follow-up to the band’s 2011 critically acclaimed trend-setting dubstep metal hybrid, The Path of Totality, which debuted Top 10on the BillboardTop 200 chart and was named Revolver Magazine‘s “Album of the Year.”THE PARADIGM SHIFT is also KORN’s first time working with super producer Don Gilmore [Linkin Park’s The Hybrid Theory, etc.] who recorded the album with the band at Buck Owens’studio in their original hometown Bakersfieldand at Los Angeles‘famed NRG Recording Studios.
A rock icon and auteur filmmaker of unlimited vision, Rob Zombie has continuously challenged audiences as he stretches the boundaries of music, film, and publishing. In April, the seven-time Grammy nominee released his fifth solo album, VENOMOUS RAT REGENERATION VENDOR, on his new Zodiac Swan label through T-Boy Records/UMe.The album debuted atNo. 7 on the Billboard 200, and has spawned two Top 10 Active Rock singles, “Dead City Radio and the New Gods of Super Town” and Zombie’s current Top 10 spin on Grand Funk Railroad’s anthemic “We’re An American Band.” The song’s lyric video can be viewed HERE. The album cover art is below.
On his upcoming co-headlining tour with KORN,Zombienotes,“Some of the best times we’ve had on the road have been touring with Korn, so we’re thrilled to be doing it again!” Jonathan Davis adds,“We’ve had a lot of fun touring and playing with Rob Zombie over the years. It’s been a while and those shows were so much fun. We’re really excited about doing it again.”