- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Guest Column
- Uranium Hexafluoride Truck Incident in 2009 Closed I-64; Incident in 2013 on I-81
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
Presentation on Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome, Lily's Place services to be given Oct. 18 at Marshall University
The presentation will provide information related to services offered by Lily's Place, a pediatric addiction recovery center, and the ever-growing problem of neonatal addiction. It will take place at noon in room BE5 on the lower level of the Memorial Student Center on the Huntington campus.
The event is hosted by Marshall University Student Health Education Programs, The Women's Center, Women's Studies and the Cabell County Substance Abuse Prevention Partnership.
Refreshments will be provided. Attendees are asked to bring a package of diapers, size newborn or 1.
Call 304-696-4103 for more information.