- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
Junior League of Huntington Updates Community Center
Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 23:14 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Members will gather Saturday, Oct. 12 and Sunday, Oct. 13 from 12 p.m. until 4 p.m. to paint, clean and landscape the front of the building. The Junior League Community Center is used by many local organizations, and League members want to ensure that the space is welcoming and beautiful for all those who use the building. "So many people in our community enter this building every week," said Sarah Walling, member of the Junior League board of directors. "We feel it's really important to make sure the space is beautiful and safe, as well as be a part of the Huntington in Bloom movement." The Junior League Community Center is available at a low cost for rent to local organizations for meetings and events. For information on renting the building, contact Leslie Culp at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Junior League of Huntington is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable. For more information or to become a member of the Junior League, call (304) 523-4165.